jeudi 31 janvier 2008

Questionnaire

During the last session:
  1. I learnt......
  2. I enjoyed....
  3. It was hard for me to....
  4. I would like to improve.....
Please, answer the questionnaire.
It will help me to know how to improve our session together and to know what you would like to improve in French etc...

2 commentaires:

Katy a dit…

I'd like to start with what was hard. I didn't know that "deviner" meant "to guess" so right from the start I felt lost and confused and I didn't know what I was supposed to be doing. But once I finally understood what was going on I was fine. I usually don't have problems like that, but I guess you learn something new every day!

And I couldn't remember the word for a "grass field," which is "un champ." The way I explained it made it sound like I wanted the word for the place, not what we run on, so I learned that I need to be more specific about how to describe things.

I would like to improve my comprehension. I think that once I know what I'm doing I can generally get by with what to say. It's just before that where I struggle. Being able to look at the questions and topics ahead of time will definitely better prepare me for our next conversation!

After that I enjoyed talking with you but I wish we had had some time just to ask a few questions unrelated to the exercise, like what did you do yesterday or something like that. But maybe that's what we'll use this blog for!

Now that I know what it's going to be like for the next few weeks I am very excited to talk with you again and without having problems like last time! Thanks for all your help! Au revoir!

Amandine a dit…

Hi!

I noticed you were a little bit lost at the beginning of the session. But it's ok, I am here to help you to understand!

As you need to look at the questions and topics ahead of time, I will send you them before every session.

We may ask questions about each other on the blog and also at the end of each session if we have time.

Tell me if you prefer me answering you in English or in French.

Talk to you tomorrow!

I am also very excited to talk with both of you tomorrow!